New Podcast - Round Britain the Czech Way


With just three years kayaking experience, this couple from the Czech Republic paddled around Britain.

It's the second of three interviews with people who completed this circumnavigation in 2012.  The first was Joe Leach.


I couldn't chat to everyone, so I picked three 'teams' with interesting and very different tales to tell.

Before recording this chat I hoped Natalie and Michael would bring a fresh perspective for three reasons:
1) they're married
2) they're not highly experienced paddlers
3) they're not British

As things turned out, I feel it's one of the most charming and interesting podcasts I've done in the last six years.  Very little of which is due to me. Mostly it's down to the interaction of Natalie and Michal.

The App version of the podcast includes some bonus photos and a video of the hitch-hiking seal which they talk about.  You'll need to listen to understand what I'm on about.

Third and final 'Round Britain 2012' podcast features Rowland Woollven and goes live on 1st December.  (This one was a day early because I won't be home first thing on 15th)