Cycling Stuff & Freebies Next Week

It's slightly unusual to point ahead to posts which will run on a blog, but I'm going to do just that.  Next week I'll run a series of cycling related articles.

Monday - cycle fitness testing and precise zone setting.  I did a fitness assessment a few months ago and ound the whole experience very beneficial.  It has definitely improved my riding, so I've written a full article about this.

Tuesday - cycling podcasts.  As a podcaster myself, I've been keen to see what's out there for the cycling community.  There are loads, but an awful lot of them are not to my taste. 

Wednesday - Free stuff!!!  The best cycling / fitness nutrition book I have read, and the author has agreed to give three free copies. 

Thursday - My favourite software for logging and analysing runs and rides.

Friday - rest day.